Full Sky Technologies LLC built the Full Rein app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Full Sky Technologies and is intended for use as-is.
Information Collection and Use
Data We Collect
We collect personal information in order to provide our services, communicate with you, secure our services, and for fraud prevention and legal purposes. This includes the following:
- account registration information (e.g., name, DOB password, email address, phone number, wireless device, and security questions);
- contact information (e.g., name, email address, postal address, and phone number); profile information (e.g., employment history, professional licenses);
- demographic and statistical information (e.g., gender, race, age, DOB, nationality, disability information; educational and employment history; responses to surveys);
- personal identifiers (e.g., photographs, driver’s license information, Social Security Number, other state or federal-issued identification numbers);
- application responses (e.g., when you submit an application to use the services, we may collect responses, documents uploaded for job applications, and results of background checks and identity verification);
- financial and transactional information (e.g., bank account number and paycard information);
- customer service information (e.g., questions and other messages you direct to us through online forms, by mail, over the phone, or by post; and summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with us);
- communications with other users (e.g., your messages with our team and information surrounding those messages such as date/time of communication);
- information about others (e.g., if you submit information about your references or former employers; or if you use a referral tool or similar feature that allows you to send information to another person, we will collect, at a minimum, the recipient’s contact information. In providing that information, you represent that you are authorized to provide it);
- device information and identifiers, e.g., IP address; browser type and language; operating system; device type); and
- any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your services.
Purposes of Our Use of Data We Collect
- Creating a profile and saving selected job postings;
- Displaying job opportunities and potential candidates;
- Processing and fulfilling your requests and transactions, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments;
- Assisting you in submitting, requesting, processing or reviewing an application;
- Engaging in Analysis, research, measuring and reports to better understand how you use the services, so we can improve them, develop them, and remedy errors;
- Understanding and resolving any issues related to the app.
How We Share Data
We share the information we collect with the following categories of third parties for the following reasons:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf. Such service providers include background checks, billing and payment processing, data analysis and insight, technical support and customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, risk audits, and legal services;
- Employers, services and vendors. We will share your information with employers and services when you interact with them, at your request, and in accordance with your account settings. For example, if you click “Apply” for a job posting, we may share information you provide with the relevant employer. Moreover, we may share your information with vendors performing services on behalf of the employers: for instance, a background check provider, identify verification provider, or payroll provider.
- Third parties in a business transaction. We may disclose information in connection with a corporate transaction, including for example a merger, investment, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, or sale of some or all of our assets.
Whenever you use our Service, in the event of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies and Online Analytics
We use a variety of online tracking and analytics tools (e.g., cookies, flash cookies, and pixel tags) to collect and analyze information as you use the services. These technologies, among other things, allow us to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing and usage preferences. “Cookies” are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service. “Flash cookies” or “local shared objects” may be stored on your computer or device using a media player or other software. These operate much like cookies but are managed differently. Depending on how local shared objects are enabled on your computer or device, you may be able to manage them using your software settings. “Pixel tags” are tiny images—typically just one pixel—that can be placed on a web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our web pages.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to your Personal Information and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. When your Personal Information is transmitted, it is protected through the use of encryption. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any and all information and data provided to and through this Service. We urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your Full Rein password with anyone.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event we discover or it is reported by you that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this information from our servers.